Welcome to Episode 1 of the Movement Logic podcast! In this episode, Laurel and Sarah set the stage for the episodes to come. We discuss the philosophical and actual differences between movement, exercise and sport; the problems with over- and under-moving; and of course, naming your robot vacuum (it’s the law).
- What’s the difference between movement, exercise, and sport
- How does yoga fit into these categories
- What problems do we have as a society with movement, exercise, and sport
- Lack of daily movement and ADLs (Activities of Daily Living)
- How exercise without a goal becomes a chore
- Yoga as a cathartic practice that includes movement
- What is Movement Logic doing to address these topics
- Movement Logic exists to help non-clinicians improve their skill set
Sign up here for the Movement Logic Newsletter for course discounts and sales!