This is our last episode of the season!
In this episode, Laurel and Sarah reflect on their top three takeaways from season 1 of the Movement Logic Podcast. You’ll have to listen to the episode to hear what they are! We also discuss:
- How podcasting for the first time went for both of us, what was challenging, specifically.
- How science asks us to hold ideas loosely and remain a student (rather than fact holder and disseminator of facts).
- Why the language we use to talk about our bodies or our students’ bodies—and the re-education around using more positive, optimistic language—is so crucial to our ability as teachers to actually help our students feel better.
- The problem with all-or-nothing type thinking when it comes to better understanding a topic or finding the truth.
- Why publishing your learning process can be the best way to learn.
Sign up here for the Movement Logic Newsletter for course discounts and sales!