In this episode,Sarah discusses nose breathing, mouth breathing, taping your mouth shut (only at night), and best practices for breathing while exercising, sleeping, and every time in between
- What’s the difference impact on our physiology between nose breathing and mouth breathing – and why it might be really important to try and nose breathe
- Are we breathing too shallowly either way
- How do you train yourself to nose breathe
- What is the impact of nitric oxide on our bodies
- Why it might not be as simple as “get rid of as much CO2 as you can when you exhale” but we don’t have a clear answer for that yet
- AND a very special breathing practice we can do together at the end of the episode
Breath book by James Nestor
Could nasal nitric oxide help to mitigate the severity of COVID-19?
Sign up here for the Movement Logic Newsletter for course discounts and sales and receive a free mini Pelvic Floor course!