Preview our Foot and Ankle Tutorial
About the Course
- Learn a movement-based approach to working with clients who have an array of foot and ankle concerns, or who simply want to get stronger and more flexible through the whole foot complex.
- Acquire a progression of exercises that explore toe flexibility and strength, supination and pronation, arch support and development, balance and proprioception, and how all these lead to the most basic movement of them all: walking. These exercises can also easily be introduced into any movement class.
- Review musculoskeletal anatomy to better understand how the foot and ankle integrates with the lower leg, hips and even up to the neck.
- Study up-to-date, biopsychosocial pain science that breaks down old beliefs around foot positions and movements – and how we incorrectly emphasize position over function
What to expect in our Foot and Ankle Tutorial
- Corrective and progressive exercise techniques for the toes, ankles, legs and hips
- Extensive anatomy, biomechanics and kinesiology, and movement myths busted
- Watch immediately upon purchase!
- Tutorials are available forever
- Over 3 hours total viewing time
- 3 hours Yoga Alliance CEUs