About the Course
- Receive over 5 hours of viewing and practice materials
- Learn a movement-based approach to working with clients who have an array of hip and SI joint concerns, or who simply want to get stronger and more flexible through the whole lumbopelvic area
- Acquire a progression of exercises that explore flexibility and strength, hypermobility, ‘tight’ hips, sciatica, yoga butt, IT band syndrome, and more. These exercises can also easily be introduced into any movement class.
- Review musculoskeletal anatomy to better understand how the hip and SI joints integrate with the low back and core
- Study up-to-date, biopsychosocial pain science that breaks down old beliefs around pelvic positions and movements – and how we incorrectly emphasize position over function
What to Expect in our Hip and SI Joint Tutorial
- Corrective and progressive exercise techniques for the neck, jaw, face, T-spine, shoulders and breathing mechanics
- Extensive anatomy, biomechanics and kinesiology, and movement myths busted
- Watch immediately upon purchase!
- Tutorials are available forever
- Fully subtitled
- 5 hours total viewing time
- 5 hours Yoga Alliance CEUs