Preview our Neck Tutorial
About the Course
- Learn a movement-based approach to working with clients who have an array of neck concerns, or who simply want to get stronger and more flexible through the neck, shoulders, and upper back, reduce headaches and jaw pain, and breathe more easily.
- Acquire a progression of exercises that explore neck flexibility and strength, neck and shoulder relationships, integration of the neck with the thoracic spine, stress-reducing breathing techniques, as well as jaw pain and headaches. Many of these exercises can also easily be introduced into any movement class.
- Review musculoskeletal anatomy to better understand how the neck integrates with the rest of the spine and the shoulder complex.
- Study up-to-date, biopsychosocial pain science that breaks down old beliefs around neck positions and movements – and how we incorrectly emphasize position over function
What to Expect in our Neck Tutorial
- Corrective and progressive exercise techniques for the neck, jaw, face, T-spine, shoulders and breathing mechanics
- Extensive anatomy, biomechanics and kinesiology, and movement myths busted
- Watch immediately upon purchase!
- Tutorials are available forever
- Fully subtitled
- 5 hours total viewing time
- 5 hours Yoga Alliance CEUs