Preview our Pelvic Floor Tutorial
About the Course
The pelvic floor is an area that regularly confuses students and teachers alike. Should I strengthen? Should I stretch? Is my pelvic floor working too hard? Is it not working hard enough?
Our Pelvic Floor Tutorial will help you answer those questions and more. With 3 hours of viewing and practice material, you will:
- Learn a movement-based approach to working with clients who have an array of pelvic floor concerns.
- Acquire a progression of corrective exercise techniques for clients either with diagnosed pelvic floor conditions, continence issues, are pregnant, or suffering from unspecified pain.
- Review musculoskeletal anatomy to better understand how the pelvic floor integrates with the rest of the pelvis, trunk, neck, and legs.
- Study up-to-date, biopsychosocial pain science that breaks down old beliefs around pelvic floor health – what’s ‘normal’ and what’s not
What to Expect in our Pelvic Floor Tutorial
- 2+ hours of corrective exercise techniques
- 45 minutes of pain science, anatomy, biomechanics and kinesiology
- Watch immediately upon purchase!
- Tutorials are available forever
- 3 hours total viewing time
3 hours Yoga Alliance CEUs