Supplemental Privacy Notice for
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS UNDER THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
Laurel Beversdorf ("LB", "we", "our" or "us") provides this Supplemental Privacy Notice to residents of the state of California (“you”, “your”, “consumer”). You have certain data privacy rights, as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA"). This applies to users of our website and services found at: laurelbeversdorf.com. References to “Site” herein applies to our website. Your privacy rights relative to your relationship with LB may vary depending on circumstances, as described below.
If you are interested in reading LB’s Privacy Notice, please follow this link.
Privacy Rights for Consumers Communicating with LB Directly
For consumers who communicate directly with LB via digital media (i.e., email, our Contact Us form, phone, fax, etc.), your privacy rights include the following:
- Access: You have the right to request that we provide you access to a copy of your personal information held by LB, covering the twelve (12) calendar months preceding your request.
- Portability: You have the right to receive your personal information held by LB in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit your personal information to another organization without hindrance from LB.
- Correction, Amendment and Deletion: You have the right to request a correction or amendment of your personal information held by LB. You also have a right to request that LB deletes certain personal information about you.
- Opt-Out of Sharing: You have the right to request that we do not sell (where applicable) your personal information to third parties.
- Prohibition on Discrimination: You have the right to exercise your rights under CCPA without fear of discrimination by LB.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, as described above, please submit your request to LB by using the information in the How to Contact Us section below.
Prohibition on Sales of Personal Information About California Residents
LB does not “sell” personal information about residents of California to third parties, per the meaning of this term defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (Cal. Civ. Code §1798.140(t)). As such, LB does not make available a clear and conspicuous link entitled, “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,” per CCPA requirements for those businesses that sell personal information. Should our business practices change, LB may implement such a link on its Site.
OTHER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise your rights under California law, as described above, please submit your request to LB by using the information in the How to Contact Us section below.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns, you may contact LB directly via post, phone or email:
c/o Privacy Official
30 Magaw Pl., 1C
New York, NY 10033
tel no.: xxx-xxx-xxxx
If you request to opt-out of our marketing communications or those of our partners, there may be a 30-day period before such opt-out will take effect.
UPDATES TO THIS SUPPLEMENTAL PRIVACY NOTICE
LB created this Supplemental Privacy Notice on April 1, 2020. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Supplemental Privacy Notice at any time. Your continued use of the Site following reasonable notice of such modifications constitutes your acceptance of any changes to this Supplemental Privacy Notice.