1. How do I access my purchased tutorials?
Follow these steps:
- Go to www.movementlogictutorials.com
- Click on "My Account" in the upper right corner
- Log in to your account using your email and password you created at purchase. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it at this step.
- Once you're logged in, click on "My Courses" in the upper right corner to view your purchased tutorials.
Any issues with these steps, please fill out the form to the right and we will help you!
2. I'm not a teacher. Is this tutorial for students, too?
Absolutely. This tutorial is for anyone. It is meant for teachers and students alike.
3. Do I have to have a strong background in anatomy to benefit from the information in this tutorial?
Not at all. The tutorial will cover kinesiology and muscle anatomy, but it is presented in a way that is easily accessible to anyone.
4. Are the exercises presented in this tutorial only for private students or would they also work in a group class setting?
Both. The topics and exercises will be appropriate in group setting and one-on-one sessions.
5. How long will I have access to this tutorial?
6. Do I need special props?
Props suggested are: yoga blocks, a yoga wedge or binder, a pillow, a chair, a resistance band, a kettlebell, a dowel or similar, a squishy ball. Some or all will help with receiving the maximum benefit of the tutorial.