Sarah is talking about hypermobility, and what if any connection exists between hypermobility and osteoporosis.
You will learn:
- Hypermobility, EDS, and Marfan’s Syndrome, explained
- Is there any agreement in the research around hypermobility and osteoporosis
- Why research quality always matters when we’re trying to determine a connection between conditions
- What does ‘statistically significant’ mean and why it matters for research
- What criteria matter when we’re looking at research studies
- Why hypermobile people should be lifting heavy weights, regardless of what the research shows