In this episode, Sarah outlines five practical steps you can take as a movement teacher when you have a client or student who is injured. She discusses:
- Whether “just don’t do this pose” is a valid and useful answer for some teachers
- Why memorizing a billion modifications can work, but there’s an easier way
- What to do with a student when you don’t have any experience with their condition/injury
- How to think critically in the moment when you are teaching so you can offer the most logical solution to their issue
- How to relate to someone’s unique anatomy such that it might cause them pain or discomfort in a pose that you don’t experience
- A logical step-wise approach for any student
Our brand new Hip and SI Joint Tutorial is now available!
Sign up here for the Movement Logic Newsletter for course discounts and sales and receive a free mini Pelvic Floor course!